On May 19, 2015, the Clackamas County SWCD Board of Directors adopted a budget for fiscal year 2015-2016 (July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016). The adopted budget maintains a high level of investment in on-the-ground conservation actions, continues the expanded WeedWise program, and begins to fund the long-term conservation of some of our best land in Clackamas County.
The Board of Directors also maintained the property tax levy rate at the same rate as in FY 2014-2015. The current property tax levy rate is 5.0 cents per thousand dollars of assessed property value. The 5.0-cent rate is the maximum rate the District can levy to provide programs and services to nearly 400,000 people throughout Clackamas County.
- December 2014: Budget preparation began.
- January 20, 2015: The Budget Committee was appointed.
- March 22, 2015: The first proposed budget was released by the Budget Officer.
- March 24, 2015: The Budget Committee met to hear the budget message and receive the proposed budget.
- April 30, 2015: The Budget Committee modified and approved a revised budget proposal.
- May 19, 2015: Public hearing held.
- May 19, 2015: Board of Directors adopted the FY 2015-2016 budget.
Please contact General Manager Tom Salzer if you have questions about the District’s adopted budget or the budgeting process.
Download the adopted budget:
Download any FY 2015-2016 budget documents: