If you have questions please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: https://conservationdistrict.org
- Phone: (503) 210-6000
What Are Cookies?
The cookies we set:
- Email newsletter-related cookies may be used to remember you when you register for our email newsletter, and to tailor notifications to certain users.
- Survey-related cookies are used to follow up on occasional surveys or questionnaires, to better understand our user base, and to provide information or tools that may be interesting or helpful.
- Forms-related cookies are created when you submit data through an online form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms. They are used to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics, a common and trusted analytics tool available on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site, and to develop ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit, which we use to guide us in producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For example, Facebook may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). In most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site.
If you are not sure whether you need cookies for a service that you use, we recommend that you leave on all cookies. However, you should get independent advice from an IT professional on how cookies may affect your computer network before taking any action.