Our office is also part of a USDA Service Center!
A service center is a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency and Natural Resources Conservation Service. In some locations, USDA Rural Development agencies are also present.
Contact USDA staff
Farm Service Agency
- Darca Glasgow – FSA – 503.210.6036
- Mary Jo Itel – FSA – 503-210-6038
Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Kimberly Galland – NRCS – 503.210.6032
- Matthew Edwards – NRCS – 503.303.2558
- Michael Hensley — NRCS — 503.210.6033
- Dani Aleshire – NRCS – 503-210-6034
USDA forms and documents
Many of the forms and documents you may need in working with our FSA and NRCS partners are available online at the USDA Service Center Agencies Online Services website.
You can find your local NRCS office online. The Oregon City USDA Service Center is located with the Clackamas County Soil and Water Conservation District at 22055 S. Beavercreek Rd., Beavercreek, OR 97004.