USDA Service Center

Our office is also part of a USDA Service Center!

USDA partners are in suite 120

A service center is a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency and Natural Resources Conservation Service. In some locations, USDA Rural Development agencies are also present.

In our Oregon City office, our federal partners are the USDA Farm Service Agency and the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service.

Contact USDA staff

Farm Service Agency

  • Lorry Brown – FSA – 503.210.6022

Natural Resources Conservation Service

  • Kris Homma – NRCS – 503.210.6031
  • Lee Ko – NRCS – 503.210.6032

USDA forms and documents

Many of the forms and documents you may need in working with our FSA and NRCS partners are available online at the USDA Service Center Agencies Online Services website.

Find us

You can find your local NRCS office online. The Oregon City USDA Service Center is located with the Clackamas County Soil and Water Conservation District:

View Larger Map


Clackamas SWCD