Get help

The Clackamas County SWCD staff can’t help you if you don’t call, write, or visit!

Help us to help you by getting in touch with us today. If we don’t know the answer, we can usually direct you to the appropriate organization.

If you are looking for the USDA Farm Service Agency or USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, visit our USDA Service Center page for contact information.

Contact a department!

Clackamas SWCD