The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District is happy to announce an upcoming workshop for septic system owners in Boring, “Know Your Septic System – Check It, Fix It, and Maintain It!”
Boring Septic System Workshop
- Thursday, November 14, 2019
- Boring-Damascus Grange, 27861 SE Grange St., Boring, OR
- 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Why Should I Attend?
Community members who attend this FREE workshop will have an opportunity to:
- Learn how septic systems work
- Learn how to properly operate and maintain a septic system
- Recognize signs of septic system failure
- Become familiar with County codes and permits for septic systems
- Find technical and financial assistance
Free Well Water Screening
Workshop participants may bring a sample of their private well water to be screened for nitrates. Knowing what is in your water can impact your health. Directions for collecting water samples can be found here.
This workshop is FREE, but space is limited. Please register by contacting Tami at Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District at 503-210-6000 or at [email protected].
This workshop is sponsored by: Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District, , Clackamas River Water Providers, and Oregon Department of Environmental Quality.