UPDATE February 26, 2016: This RFP is closed.
The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District (CSWCD) is looking for qualified contractors to perform invasive weed control, and restoration planting on multiple project sites within Clackamas County. Categories of work may include:
- Manual Site Preparation and Maintenance;
- Mechanical Site Preparation and Maintenance;
- Survey and Monitoring;
- Aquatic Site Preparation, Maintenance, and Survey and Monitoring;
- Project Management.
All documents that support this announcement are posted on the Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District website (www.conservationdistrict.org). These documents include:
- Request for Proposals
- Appendix 1: Sample Contract (including insurance requirements)
- Exhibit 1: Scope of Work
- Attachment A: Proposal Forms
- Attachment B: Target Species List
- Attachment C: Indemnity Agreement for Third Party Contractors
Note: Watch for future website postings, and or updates as needed, including:
- Questions and answers exchanged between interested parties and CSWCD
- Any revisions to this RFP
Paper versions of these documents will be provided upon request.
Completed proposals and any questions or comments should be submitted during business hours Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm to:
Eann Rains, RFP & Contracts Administrator
Clackamas Soil & Water Conservation District
ATTN: RFP #2016-WW-01
221 Molalla Ave., Suite 102
Oregon City, OR 97045
PROPOSALS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON, FRIDAY, February 26th, 2016.
Upon selection of qualified contractors, we intend to execute a contract immediately and proceed with work as conditions allow.