The Clackamas County SWCD Board of Directors adopted the budget for fiscal year 2013-2014 at their regular meeting on Tuesday, May 21, 2013. The adopted budget increases investments in on-the-ground conservation actions without increasing the tax levy rate.
- Budget preparation started in December 2012.
- The Budget Committee was appointed on February 12, 2013.
- The first proposed budget was released on March 28, 2013 by Budget Officer Tom Salzer.
- The Budget Committee met to hear the budget message and receive the proposed budget on April 3, 2013.
- Staff responded to the Budget Committee’s requests during April, and made revisions to the proposed budget.
- The Budget Committee met on May 1, 2013 and approved the revised budget proposal.
- The Board of Directors adopted the budget on May 21, 2013.
Please contact District Manager Tom Salzer if you have questions about the District’s adopted budget or the budgeting process.
Download the adopted budget:
Download any FY 2013-2014 budget documents: