Agricultural producers in Clackamas and Multnomah Counties are invited to an annual Local Work Group Meeting. This meeting will be held in Beavercreek, OR on February 29, 2024 from 12:30 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. Agricultural producers include farmers, ranchers, foresters, nursery growers, and other land managers who have natural resource concerns. Registration is required – please see below.
What is a Local Work Group Meeting?
Each year, local Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) field offices around the state hold Local Work Group Meetings. These meetings provide an opportunity for NRCS staff to hear from the people they serve in their communities. Local landowners and conservation partners know first-hand about the natural resource needs in their area. This locally-led process helps inform conservation priorities and strategies across Oregon.
- identify where the best investments can be made to address natural resource problems,
- share the work that has already been done in the county, and
- share their vision for what the county will look like when these natural resource concerns have been addressed.
Based on feedback from those meetings, NRCS updates the county Long Range Plan and develops new Conservation Implementation Strategies to address identified resource concerns.
Join us on February 29th – We want to hear from you!
- What: Local Work Group Meeting
- When: February 29, 2024, 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Clackamas Conservation Resource Center, 22055 S. Beavercreek Rd., Suite 1, Beavercreek, OR 97004
- Who: Farmers, ranchers, foresters, nursery growers, and other land managers with natural resource concerns
This is a hybrid meeting. For in-person meeting registration use this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7QQ6HHT
For remote meeting registration, please contact Kimberly Galland at 503-210-6032 or [email protected]
The USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
A request for accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made 48 hours before the meeting by contacting Kimberly Galland at 503-210-6032.