The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District is happy to announce an upcoming virtual workshop for septic system owners , “Know Your Septic System – Check It, Fix It, and Maintain It!”
Virtual Septic System Workshop
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Registration Required
Why Should I Attend?
Community members who attend this FREE workshop will have an opportunity to:
- Learn how septic systems work
- Learn how to properly operate and maintain a septic system
- Recognize signs of septic system failure
- Become familiar with County codes and permits for septic systems
- Find technical and financial assistance
Register for the Septic System Workshop Today!
You must register to receive the Zoom meeting information and digital workshop documents. Please register by contacting Tami at Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District at 503-210-6000 or at [email protected].
This workshop is sponsored by: Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District, , Clackamas River Water Providers, and Clackamas County.