The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District (CSWCD) is looking for qualified contractors to perform invasive weed control and restoration planting on multiple project sites within Clackamas County. Categories of work may include:
- Manual Site Preparation and Maintenance;
- Mechanical Site Preparation and Maintenance;
- Survey and Monitoring;
- Aquatic Site Preparation, Maintenance, and Survey and Monitoring;
- Project Management.
All documents that support this announcement are posted on the Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District website (www.conservationdistrict.org). These documents include:
- Request for Proposals
- Appendix 1: Sample Contract (including insurance requirements)
- Exhibit 1: Scope of Work
- Attachment A: Proposal Forms
- Attachment B: Indemnity Agreement for Third-Party Contractors
Note: Watch for future website postings, and/or updates as needed, including:
- Questions and answers exchanged between interested parties and CSWCD
- Any revisions to this RFP
Proposals must be submitted to the Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District by email to the following address and with the provided subject line.
To: [email protected]
Subject: RFP #2021-WW-01
Questions or comments should be submitted during business hours Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm to:
Samuel Leininger, WeedWise Program Manager
Clackamas Soil & Water Conservation District
ATTN: RFP #2021-WW-01
22055 S Beavercreek Rd. Suite 1
Beavercreek, OR 97004
Email: [email protected]
PROPOSALS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON, MONDAY JANUARY 3, 2022.
Upon selection of qualified contractors, we intend to execute a contract immediately and proceed with work as conditions allow.