The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District (CSWCD) is looking for qualified contractors to perform vegetation management services for forest fuels reduction.
All documents that support this announcement are posted on the Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District website (www.conservationdistrict.org). These documents include:
Request for Proposals
- Appendix I: Sample Contract (including insurance requirements)
- Appendix II: Scope of Work
- Appendix III: Maps and Specifications
- Appendix IV: Indemnity Agreement for Third-Party Contractors
- Form 1: Company Information
- Form 2: References, Company Capacity, Experience, Sustainable Business Practices, and Diversity in Employment and Contracting
Note: Watch for future website postings, and/or updates as needed, including:
- Questions and answers exchanged between interested parties and CSWCD
- Any revisions to this RFP
Proposals must be submitted to the Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District by email to the following address and with the provided subject line.
To: [email protected]
Subject: RFP 2022-LMP-01
Questions or comments should be submitted during business hours Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm to:
Jason Faucera, Land Management Program Manager
Clackamas Soil & Water Conservation District
ATTN: RFP 2022-LMP-01
22055 S Beavercreek Rd., Suite 1
Beavercreek, OR 97004
Email: [email protected]
PROPOSALS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON, WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7, 2022.
Upon selection of qualified contractor, we intend to execute a contract immediately and proceed with work as conditions allow.