The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District (CSWCD) is pleased to publish a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Construction Manager/ General Contractor (CM/GC) services. The District is seeking proposals from qualified firms for CM/GC services for its Conservation Resource Center construction and related improvements.
CSWCD’s current administrative office is located at 221 Molalla Ave., Suite 102, in Oregon City, Oregon. Through the proposed project (“Project”), CSWCD seeks to develop a new headquarters to serve the agricultural and ranching community on approximately 15 acres at 22055 S. Beavercreek Road in Oregon City.
The Project includes an approximately 12,000-square-foot single-story building to house CSWCD offices and other administrative facilities. The remainder of the property will be used to conduct demonstration projects promoting and educating the community on pond, stream, and wetland management techniques.
PROPOSAL CALENDAR. All dates are estimated and are subject to change at CSWCD’s sole discretion:
- March 2, 2018……Advertise Mandatory Site Meeting in Daily Journal of Commerce
- March 9, 2018……Advertise Mandatory Site Meeting in Daily Journal of Commerce
- March 14, 2018…Site Visit/ Issue RFP to Prequalified Proposers
- April 11, 2018…….Questions/ Requests for Clarification Due
- April 18, 2018……RFP Protest Period Ends
- April 27, 2018…….3 p.m.Closing (Proposals Due); 4 p.m. Public Opening
- May 2-4, 2018……Interviews Scheduled
- May 8, 2018……….Issuance of Notice of Intent to Award (approximate)
- May 15, 2018…….Contract Award
Requests for proposals are being sought only from those firms who prequalified for this project by attending the mandatory site tour to be held on March 14, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. located at 22055 S. Beavercreek Rd., Beavercreek, OR 97004.
Sealed proposals will be received until 3 p.m. PST, April 27, 2018. CSWCD may reject any proposal not in compliance with prescribed procedures and requirements and may reject for good cause any and all proposals upon a finding by CSWCD that it is in the public interest to do so.