Learn how to create wildlife-friendly spaces in your own yard or community area by incorporating native plants and wildlife habitat components.
Class is FREE, but space is limited-register now!
This two session class will be offered on sequential Tuesdays in March on Zoom.
Wednesday, March 17th | 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Get an overview of naturescaping design techniques.
- View examples of gardens designed with native plants.
- Learn how to map your own yard.
Wednesday, March 24th | 6:00 to 8:00 PM
- Find out how to manage stormwater, lawns, roots and pollinators.
- Share your garden design with other class participants.
- Discover local certification programs.
Register on Zoom at these links:
You may also register by emailing [email protected]