The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District invites you to attend the informative workshop, “Know Your Septic System – Check It, Fix It and Maintain It!” on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at the Molalla Public Library, 201 E. 5th St., Molalla, OR.
Community members who attend this FREE workshop will have an opportunity to:
- Learn how septic systems work
- Learn how to properly operate and maintain a septic system
- Recognize signs of septic system failure
- Become familiar with County codes and permits for septic systems
- Find technical and financial assistance
Workshop participants may bring a sample of their private well water to be screened for nitrates. Knowing what is in your water can impact your health. Directions for collecting water samples can be found here.
This workshop is FREE, but space is limited. Please register by contacting Barb Benson at Canby Utility by email or at 503-263-4312.
This workshop is sponsored by: Canby Utility, City of Molalla, Clackamas County, Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality, and Oregon Health Authority.