The unit is a Model 600A “Estate Mighty” manure/compost spreader made by Country Manufacturing, Inc.
- Capacity: 25 bushels (a little over 1 cubic yard) heaped; approx. 3/4 cubic yard struck.
- Pull behind a 10 HP lawn tractor or ATV using a drawbar.
- Designed for use with horse, alpaca, llama, or sheep manure. Works best with dry, lightweight material.
- Designed to empty the material over a distance of 100-150 yards.
- Dimensions of the bed: 6 feet long x 2.5 feet wide x 1.5 feet high.
- Width: 46 inches, including tires.
- Maneuverable between narrow rows, and where there’s limited turn-around space.
The spreader functions adequately. There are some repair needs that have been identified that could improve performance. This unit is being sold “as is.” The sale is dependent upon the Clackamas SWCD Board of Directors declaring the spreader as surplus equipment and approving the winning bid.
(UPDATE January 15, 2019: The spreader is functional, but we have learned that there are some repairs that should be done before it is used again, in order to prevent damage and extend the life of the spreader.)
Submit bids via email to [email protected] by 3:00 pm, January 16. Please contact Eann Rains at 503-210-6005 or by email (above) for more information.
Download the flier below: Manure spreader for sale flier 1 15 19.