Dealing With Mud and Drainage plus Great Ideas for Manure Management
Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District invites local horse owners to attend the upcoming workshop – Dealing with Mud and Drainage plus Great Ideas for Manure Management. Special guest, Alayne Blickle of Horses for Clean Water, will present down-to-earth approaches to horse and land care. Join us for a day of fun and learning on Saturday April 8, 2017, at the Molalla Community Center in Molalla.
The day will start at 8:30 with coffee and a chance to visit with the speaker. Class will begin at 9:00 a.m. sharp! The afternoon will end with a field trip to a local stable for a tour of practices that will make your chores easier and life better for your horses.
What Topics Will be Covered in the Workshop?
- Reducing mud and managing manure
- Increasing chore-efficiency
- Decreasing fly populations
- Improving horse health
- Creating a horse property you can be proud of!
Alayne Blickle is a life-long equestrian and creator/director of Horses for Clean Water, a program developed by horse owners for horse owners. Their mission is to help other horse owners manage their land in the best way possible for horse health and the environment.
Seating is limited, so reserve your spot early! Registration cost is $10 (includes lunch and snacks). Register here.
Questions? Please call us at 503-210-6000.
- Dealing with Mud and Drainage plus Great Ideas for Manure Management
- Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Molalla Adult Community Center, 315 Kennel St. Molalla, OR 97038
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Arrive at 8:30 a.m. for coffee and a chance to visit with our speaker