Energize Oregon is now providing technical assistance to agricultural producers in Lane, Lincoln, Benton, Linn, Polk, Marion, Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, and Yamhill Counties.
Attend a workshop! – Northwest SEED and project partners will be hosting 3 workshops this November. These workshops will cover renewable energy project basics, financing, and will offer a period for participants to talk one-on-one with clean energy experts. To register, email Jessica
- November 5th – 3 to 6 PM – Eugene Library, 100 West 10th Ave
- November 6th – 9 AM to Noon – Lake Oswego, 4101 Kruse Way
- November 6th – 2 to 5 PM – McMinnville Libary, 225 NE Adams St
Got a project in mind? We want to hear about it!
Fill out the PROJECT SCREENING FORM to determine your eligibility. Our team will be in touch to help you design the best possible renewable energy project for you!
Energize Oregon will connect farmers with field experts and provide them with new tools to overcome the barriers to the widespread adoption of clean energy technologies. Specific project goals are to:
- establish an affordable, usable implementation model to assist agricultural producers in the adoption of energy efficiency and clean energy measures
- connect producers with financial and technical resources available for energy efficiency and clean energy development
- increase collaboration and facilitate the work of organizations currently operating in on-farm energy and agriculture production in rural communities
- provide a model that is scalable and replicable for farmers and ranchers in rural communities across the country
Energize Oregon is funded in part through USDA’s NRCS Conservation Innovation Grant program. The project involves EQIP-eligible producers in both the program development process and in the regional pilot. In addition, organizations that serve agriculture communities provide a critical voice on the steering committee.
Northwest Sustainable Energy for Economic Development
Oregon Department of Energy
Energy Trust of Oregon
USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service
Oregon USDA RuraL Development
Oregon Association of Conservation Districts
Association of Oregon Counties
Cascade Pacific RC&D
Oregon Association ofNurseries
Oregon State University Efficiency Center
League of Oregon Cities
EQIP Eligible Farmers
Energize Oregon: Opportunities for On-farm Clean Energy – Our initial report on barriers and opportunities.
For more information contact: Jessica